RF microwave and Wireless Training Courses
A special partnership collaboration to deliver
RF, Microwave and Wireless Training Courses
CommTech teamed up with Eastronics and Rohde & Schwarz to collaborate in delivering RF, Microwave and Wireless training courses to the Hi-Tech and the Defense Industries in Israel.
- Power measurements by several detectors (incl. peak, ave. and RMS)
- Sensitivity measurements (for QAM and Pulse signals) with averaging (using varying BV and screens averaging)
- Phase noise measurement of a frequency source
- Measurement of NF (of an amplifier and SSBNF of a mixer)
- Peak-to-Average measurement (PAPR)
- Measurement of third-order intercept point (IP3) and SFDR
- Basic calibration
- Improved calibration (suitable for reject band of filters)
- Measurement of BPF (S-parameters, Phase and delay response)
- Measurement of an Amplifier (AM/AM, AM/PM, 1dB comp., Harmonics)
- Measurement of load mismatch, and perform Single-Stub matching
- Perform a broadband calibration (de-embedding)
- EVM tests
- Measurement of I-Q imbalance and IR (image-rejection)
- BER measurement
- Measurement PAPR of a detailed-QAM-constellation
- Measurement of BW and ACPR
- Measurement of emission mask-compliance for a WCDMA signal without and with an amplifier
Microwave and RF design using Simulation software. Session conducted in a fully equipped computer class and includes practical hands on practicing
A series of thorough and broad hands-on tests accomplished with advanced state-of-the-art laboratory equipment
Spacious classroom, Well equipped, Pleasant atmosphere. Coffee and refreshments , Easy access location, Free parking
CommTech’s lecturers are not only communications professionals but also accomplished instructors, they bring unparalleled expertise and industry experience, combined with exceptional academic excellence.
This is the greatest factor distinguishing CommTech from other training companies.
Shmuel Miller Ph.D.
Arie Reichman Ph.D.
Zeev Iluz Ph.D.
SDR-Software Defined Radio from Theory to Practice
Dr. Shmuel Miller
at the BMR2017 the Israeli Wireless symposium
A Software-Defined-Radio (SDR) design methodology employing Matlab/Simulink, an RF front-end (FE) and a PC is presented and demonstrated. Analog and digital modulation receiver examples are used to facilitate the flexibility and effectiveness of this approach.
Learning Management System (LMS)
Delivery of e-Learning content (including mobile), Assignments, Quizzes and Grades.
Administration, Documentation, Progress and Performance tracking, Assessment and extensive Reporting
Desktop, mobile, and tablet access
Printed Learning Materials
he material of all lectures is provided prior to each lecture and is saved in a professional binder. Overall the course binder includes roughly 1000 slides, with extra space provided for adding written comments during the lectures.
Document Your Expertise
Our Certification confirms your enhanced technical skills. This broad comprehension of diverse RF and Microwave topics will enrich your proficiency on diverse categories, including: design, system engineering, testing, SW and HW integration and validation.
Among Our Customers:
What course participants say
Worldwide Course Delivery
Benefit from the Course Regardless of Your Location
What is a decibel and how should we use it in our calculations? This short e-Learning course is intended as a refresher on the subject of decibels